My roommate insists that she have her fan on but then turns it so it only blows on me WHY UGGGHHHHH
Ten rape prevention tips:
1. Don’t put drugs in women’s drinks.
2. When you see a woman walking by herself, leave her alone.
3. If you pull over to help a woman whose car has broken down, remember not to rape her.
4. If you are in an elevator and a woman gets in, don’t rape her.
5. When you encounter a woman who is asleep, the safest course of action is to not rape her.
6. Never creep into a woman’s home through an unlocked door or window, or spring out at her from between parked cars, or rape her.
7. Remember, people go to the laundry room to do their laundry. Do not attempt to molest someone who is alone in a laundry room.
8. Use the Buddy System! If it is inconvenient for you to stop yourself from raping women, ask a trusted friend to accompany you at all times.
9. Carry a rape whistle. If you find that you are about to rape someone, blow the whistle until someone comes to stop you.
10. Don’t forget: Honesty is the best policy. When asking a woman out on a date, don’t pretend that you are interested in her as a person; tell her straight up that you expect to be raping her later. If you don’t communicate your intentions, the woman may take it as a sign that you do not plan to rape her."
Posted by Leigh Hofheimer under Prevention
If men/boys were taught the way women/girls are about rape.
I have to give a speech tomorrow and I absolutely can not relax. My whole body feels like it’s preparing to be attacked. Very tense. Very nervous. Very unhappy.
Very sweet. <3
Remember when missy elliott was on punk’d and was about to bust up that jewelry store over her missing chains?
I remember it very well.
I’m not even sad LOL
- Anonymous said:some of us ARE mixed (my dad is scottish and my mom is american) so think before you make racist statements
i’m sure you hastily check “white/caucasian” on shit tho so whats really good witcha bagpipe carrying ass
you havent truly seen art until you’ve seen one direction fan art